A learning experience like no other...
"I could eat Ahmad's food exclusively, if given the chance, and would love to learn how to make all his dishes. He was a champion of eating and cooking with whole, organic, fresh foods long before doing so became fashionable. Taking cooking classes with him is almost as much fun as actually eating the food!"
-- Mary W., Maine
In my class, you'll discover delicious combinations of healthy and colorful foods! Together we'll prepare Arabic dishes that may include either soup, chicken, lamb, fish, vegetarian, or vegan dishes. I'll show you where to find high-quality ingredients, fresh herbs, and vegetables. We'll talk about what makes a harmonious Arabic meal, so you can be better prepared when you go out to dine in a middle eastern restaurant or shop at a store.
Cooking classes are only available for groups of 8 or more.
My classes are recommended by Boston Globe Magazine for "culinary anthropologists." We'll focus on how certain ingredient combinations work better than following a recipe. You'll learn some of the history behind the dishes, as well as some of the rich culinary traditions of Syria and Arab cuisine. Kul-HaneeAnn! (Enjoy!)
Cooking classes are more fun with a friend!
My classes are perfect for any group-based activity! I am happy to work with your schedule and budget to create a class customized just for you!
ready to book a class?
call Ahmad at 617-393-1880.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Group rate is $550 for up to 10 people.
- All classes require a minimum of 8 people.
- Classes can be tailored for dietary restrictions and group needs; I can customize your class to make an event truly special and rewarding for your group.
- Classes are usually 2 to 2.5 hours, and include hands-on cooking, dining together, a complimentary dessert for the group, and recipes to take home.
- All equipment and products are provided. Full payment by check required prior to beginning of class.
- A full refund will be issued for cancellations 5 days prior to date of class.